Looking at Puerto Vallarta Jalisco maybe five miles south.

On this blogger site one can click on all pictures except for the header above two times each time making them larger which is a feature I like because it gives you the ability to really look very close at all kinds of things not readily seen.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

From Today 5/5 A Wee Bit Of Color

About time. At least the sun was out and it hit 60. Not many leaves and you can see the snow left on Mt. Werner that has not yet begun to melt. I like the little blue ones and they're actually quite small. Nothing real special but the composition on these is not too bad on a couple. Was laying on my stomach and it's still pretty damp.

Looking forward to putting up hopefully better pictures on a more current basis. Hadn't taken a picture since Sunday and some of those are on the post before this on houses.

No matter what it's fun!




5 comments:

  1. http://images.google.com/images?tbnid=SHyGc6AInnfxcM:&tbnh=0&tbnw=0&um=1&hl=en&imgtype=i_similar&tbs=isch:1&q=cactus+flowers&sa=N&start=0&ndsp=18

    The cactus is the most durable plant there is. You can cut it, put it in the ground and it will grow. Heck you do not even have to water it.


    Every year they amaze me. They will open very, very early in the morning. Usually around 2:00 am. In the afternoon they die. Some I have seen for 2 days but that is it. Just think of all that work that went into these flowers to come out of a cactus. Then to shine for that a short amount of time. Makes one go. Hmmmm. Maybe we are not that important after all. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some pictures of local cactus but not like you speak and link to RZ. Maybe in the future but will I be arrested or tormented by a cop if he decides he wants to jerk me around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty, I love the tiny blue ones too. We are well into spring on the East coast, even had the AC on! I hope we don't have an oppressive summer.... I hate the heat and humidity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tom I went back and looked at all the pictures I missed and enjoy them very much. I have to put this on my bloglist so I remember to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's 1pm today (5/7)and it hasn't hit 40 degrees. I am so cold.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...